Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows of a brand of race tail thats close to the factory in size..
I have a hot bodys kit now on the bike but the tail just seems so damn huge and i want something thats about the size of the factory set up...I got short legs and its a bitch swinging my leg over the tall wide tail...Up till i had to remove my side stand to attempt to race i was ok cause i could lean the bike but with no side stand,im gonna drop the damn thing..Now that i have gone to a pirelli pro slick the bike will be taller again(yes ill be taken out the rear shim on my elka to help)so now i gotta lower the bike some....
I need a tail piece that has a lower profile and not as wide as the hot bodys tail..Suggestions boyzzzzz..

·
U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
288 Posts
Wondering if anyone knows of a brand of race tail thats close to the factory in size..
I have a hot bodys kit now on the bike but the tail just seems so damn huge and i want something thats about the size of the factory set up...I got short legs and its a bitch swinging my leg over the tall wide tail...Up till i had to remove my side stand to attempt to race i was ok cause i could lean the bike but with no side stand,im gonna drop the damn thing..Now that i have gone to a pirelli pro slick the bike will be taller again(yes ill be taken out the rear shim on my elka to help)so now i gotta lower the bike some....
I need a tail piece that has a lower profile and not as wide as the hot bodys tail..Suggestions boyzzzzz..
You got the Hotbodies Racing Smoked Undertail? It's sexy as fuck!

Attachments

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not a race tail but yes I got that for my street plastics..

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TKS lee..that much better than the tail i have now..appreciate it dude..Did the seat pad come with or separately??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts