Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone in the Austin, TX area that has a 1 piece race suit that they can loan me for a couple days. I have an "informative" speech to perform on March 30th, and I was looking to use the suit as a prop. I already have gloves, boots, and a helmet.

It will not be worn/used by me or anyone else. I am not concerned about the condition of it, I'd just like to have it as a prop for my speech.

Reply or PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hey, anyone in the Austin, TX area that has a 1 piece race suit that they can loan me for a couple days. I have an "informative" speech to perform on March 30th, and I was looking to use

Chris
Informative, huh... and on a Monday.... hmm

So is Sat/Sun your research sessions.. :crackup: :crackup: :thefinger

just messin wit ya :heyyou:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Gilberts I'll talk to a buddy of mine that tracks his bikes. He has a few I'm sure. I'd loan you mine if I had one.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Informative, huh... and on a Monday.... hmm

So is Sat/Sun your research sessions.. :crackup: :crackup: :thefinger

just messin wit ya :heyyou:
Nah. I just figure that it would be convienient for me and the other person to pick it up on Saturday or Sunday. Totally up to them... And then I can return it right after my class is done Monday afternoon. Or if that person works, maybe Monday evening.

Gilberts I'll talk to a buddy of mine that tracks his bikes. He has a few I'm sure. I'd loan you mine if I had one.
Thanks man. :thumbsup: I can probably meet where ever it is most convienient for them... His house, a gas station, whatever he wants.

Chris

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I have an old Todd Harrington suit I borrowed from Muzzy's superbike race team at laguna seca back in '97 but Im in Dallas

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Hey, anyone in the Austin, TX area that has a 1 piece race suit that they can loan me for a couple days. I have an "informative" speech to perform on March 30th, and I was looking to use the suit as a prop. I already have gloves, boots, and a helmet.

It will not be worn/used by me or anyone else. I am not concerned about the condition of it, I'd just like to have it as a prop for my speech.

Reply or PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks.

Chris
Are you a member of Austin Sportbike Riders? There is bound to be someone in the group that could accomidate your needs. If your ever down for a hill country ride send me a PM.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got a link for that site Omofo? I wonder though how people would react/reply if my first of second post was to ask to borrow someones one piece race suit for a day... :dontknow: I am not sure if I'd be so trusting... At least here, I've been around for a while...

Yeah, I'd be up for riding around the hill country. :eek:ccasion1 I haven't done much exploring, but I've found a few roads that I like to ride from time to time. :helmet: Couldn't tell you their names or how to get there... :lol: I just wonder around...

Chris

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Got a link for that site Omofo? I wonder though how people would react/reply if my first of second post was to ask to borrow someones one piece race suit for a day... :dontknow: I am not sure if I'd be so trusting... At least here, I've been around for a while...

Yeah, I'd be up for riding around the hill country. :eek:ccasion1 I haven't done much exploring, but I've found a few roads that I like to ride from time to time. :helmet: Couldn't tell you their names or how to get there... :lol: I just wonder around...

Chris
http://www.meetup.com/austin-sportbike-riders/I usualy hit up Lime Creek rd. and city park for a SUnday ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts