Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over here in Afghanistan, and got to watch the opening round of motoGP, and it was amazing to have a lil slice of home in this dump, minus the beer and giant flat screen, lol...

Just wanted to share this link in case anyone else doesn't have access to regular TV or their provider doesn't show the races. It was passed on to me by a member here, and I just want to return the favor to someone else if I can.

VIPBOX.tv

type that into your browser, make sure you selct the right timezone in the lil box in the upper right corner, and most races have more than 1 link to them.
I watched it in HD with no lagging whatsoever and it was frickin awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Over here in Afghanistan, and got to watch the opening round of motoGP, and it was amazing to have a lil slice of home in this dump, minus the beer and giant flat screen, lol...

Just wanted to share this link in case anyone else doesn't have access to regular TV or their provider doesn't show the races. It was passed on to me by a member here, and I just want to return the favor to someone else if I can.

VIPBOX.tv

type that into your browser, make sure you selct the right timezone in the lil box in the upper right corner, and most races have more than 1 link to them.
I watched it in HD with no lagging whatsoever and it was frickin awesome!!!
Any issues/viruses when installing the required media player? Thx..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts