Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I found out who won the Daytona 200 and who got hurt in the superbike race just by openning the home page of this site. To quote Florida Evans from Good Times "DAMN DAMN DAMN!" :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
I think this should be bumped
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17889

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
By the :+1: and why did that last thread get closed anyway? Please put a warning up so those of us that have not seen it yet don't get it spioled.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I think that spoiler rule only applies to the Euros that get WSB and MotoGP before we do. The Superbike race was televised live here. :heyyou:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Andy said:
I think that spoiler rule only applies to the Euros that get WSB and MotoGP before we do. The Superbike race was televised live here. :heyyou:
Are you unaware of Tivo, Moxi or for that matter VCRs? Not everyone is able to watch the live telecast.

And apologies if you were just kidding. Very sore subject for me. I don't understand why people can't understand the concept of starting a post about race results with the simple word "SPOILER". If they post results without it, I say ban 'em.

·
Registered
871 Posts
CanyonCarver said:
Very sore subject for me. I don't understand why people can't understand the concept of starting a post about race results with the simple word "SPOILER". If they post results without it, I say ban 'em.

:+1:

·
11,176 Posts
CanyonCarver said:
Are you unaware of Tivo, Moxi or for that matter VCRs? Not everyone is able to watch the live telecast.

And apologies if you were just kidding. Very sore subject for me. I don't understand why people can't understand the concept of starting a post about race results with the simple word "SPOILER". If they post results without it, I say ban 'em.
I had to tape the 200 too. Fortunately I stayed out of the race section untill after I had watched it.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Andy said:
I had to tape the 200 too. Fortunately I stayed out of the race section untill after I had watched it.
I hear ya Andy. I avoid the Race section, too. But I've been ambushed by race results in the main forum, the Out House, and the home page, even when trying to avoid them.

This week, bike week, I had to avoid the site for damn near the whole week just to ensure that I didn't get some accidental results. Just wish I didn't have to do that. Start going through withdrawal after a few days.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
do'nt blame me I was there the whole time:mrgreen: I thought we had this sorted geuss not:rolleyes:

·
11,176 Posts
CanyonCarver said:
I hear ya Andy. I avoid the Race section, too. But I've been ambushed by race results in the main forum, the Out House, and the home page, even when trying to avoid them.

This week, bike week, I had to avoid the site for damn near the whole week just to ensure that I didn't get some accidental results. Just wish I didn't have to do that. Start going through withdrawal after a few days.
Now that would piss me off too and if I had seen any of them they would have been deleted or moved. But I avoided this site all day Saturday. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andy said:
I stayed out of the race section too; I saw the stuff on the home page of the site. I'll just stay off the forum until I see the race(s) from now on. I already don't talk to one of my friends on race weekends because he likes to find out the results ASAP and ruin it for me. :laugh:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
I'm the same way when it comes to race weekends however i tried to keep an eye on the race section and actually edited one thread title but to no avail to some entering through the home page.

BD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts