Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
whats this primary and secondary injectors on the 06 race ecu?

I thought we only had one set

Just for fun ask him if the ECU is tuned for flux capacitors too

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Here is the first lie:

SELLING ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND WHOS NO LONGER RACING...THIS IS A NEW THROTTLE KIT WITH TI BOLTS ...RETAIL JUST FOR THE THROTTLE 510.00....THE KIT FITS ALL 06/07 ZX6RS AND ZX10R ....

I bought the entire kit retail for $424.00 from a Kawi dealer and it included the cables. All the different ZX models requires different cables as well. $510.00 for a throttle kit that requires special cables? Where are the cables?

This is the second lie;

IS A FACTORY ECU WITH MAPPING DONE ON BOTH PRIMARY AND SECONDARY INJECTORS

No secondary injectors on the 06.

And though not exactly lies, all the rest of the parts he is selling requires additional kit parts to use. Tread softly.

JJ

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
JimmyJam is correct. Also, from what I remember both the ECU's and the tach require special wiring as well. And I remember the wiring being very expensive. I have a friend who has the tach on his '04 and I am pretty sure it doesn't have a shift light. But it does include a water temp gauge that is in centigrade.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
The third link fits all ZX-10R's from 03-05.:headshake

I'd avoid those auctions...that tach does look sexy as hell though.

·
Registered
813 Posts
He's got some other interesting stuff there, OW01 and GSXR 1000 bits. But have a look at the OW01, specifically the pic of the cams - unless I'm much mistaken, there's a large lightening hole right through the middle of what appears to be a bearing journal ! Now, I love weight reduction as much as the next guy (OK, a whole lot more), but you really have to know when to stop ...

Cheers,
Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts