1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got any pictures of the gas cap?

Where about in WI are you? I'm in MN just north of Minneapolis, maybe if you're close could meet up
PM me your cell # and I can send you photos; its a black base with a blue cap. You can kind of see it I the pic I posted.
I'm also near Madison, so meeting up would be tough but shipping would be cheap/quick. The cap would fit into a flat rate envelop for probably like $8.

·
Registered
675 Posts
PM me your cell # and I can send you photos; its a black base with a blue cap. You can kind of see it I the pic I posted.
I'm also near Madison, so meeting up would be tough but shipping would be cheap/quick. The cap would fit into a flat rate envelop for probably like $8.
I'm weird as was looking for an all black gas cap so I'll have to pass even though the cheap guy inside me says buy it anyways since its a good deal. Good luck with the sale, seems like some good deal to be had.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm weird as was looking for an all black gas cap so I'll have to pass even though the cheap guy inside me says buy it anyways since its a good deal. Good luck with the sale, seems like some good deal to be had.
Ah the tiny blue ring could be painted pretty easily but no problem.
Let me know if you change your mind

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here's the link to the CRC fairing website:

CRC Kawasaki ZX10R 2011-2015 SBK Front Complete Race Fairings Upper Lower Side Panels

If you aren't familiar with them they are probably the best fairings for racing. Super light weight and all pre-drilled to mount right up to the frame. The nose is set up different so it uses a unique windscreen which has the 'pillars' that surround the screen for stability at high speeds instead of the windscreen floating on its own like many others.
I would guess the total weight assembled between nose, sides and belly pan is 10 lbs or so.
These also include 1/4 turn fasteners.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.