Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be the first one in Canada and the first or second in the USA with composite race bodywork available for the new ZX10R. I know all you guys may not be jumping out and racing one of these things however if you are plannning any track days then some aftermarket bodywork is handy. I anticipate having the first retail sets available in Mid January, however that is a loose date at this time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dizzzamn

what is like the advantage of having that bodywork? less weight? is it all carbon fiber? any pics? :p [/code]

·
Registered
265 Posts
I understand the ZX10R will start production in late November, allowing 4 weeks for shipping to US or Europe the we should see the ZX10R on sale at dealers around 1st week or 2nd week of January.

Best delivery time would be at 25th December, it would be the sexiest Chrismas present anyone could ever receive.

Make mine Orange please.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Definitely interested

Please provide your contact information. I do 15-20 track days a year, since I live about an hour from Virginia International Raceway. My ZX-10R will be seeing A LOT of track time and needs the proper attire.

The benefits of race fiberglass are less weight (my Aprilia race bodywork saves about 15 pounds off my Mille R) and cost. If you go down on plastic, you throw it away. Fiberglass can be repaired and a set of race bodywork generally costs less than 2 OEM body panels.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Still no pics...

Larry,

The ZX10R bodywork is done. We will begin taking orders next week. Look for pics to be up within a week or so.

AK
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 6:33 AM
Subject: Info request for Kawasaki ZX10R bodywork

1 - 13 of 13 Posts