Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hose not Hoes! What hoses did you delete? Or drain into belly pan or bottle? Also stock harness rectifier location?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a gen 5 and deleted most everything. I got rid of all the charcoal canister crap in the front right fairing. I plugged the hoses coming from the throttle bodies and I ran a hose from the tank vent under the tank along the frame on the left of the bike that dumps above the belly pan, in case anything ever overflowed. I wasn't sure that was necessary, but it sounds like the fuel cap on our bikes doesn't self-vent. I purchased the race kit oil catch can and mounted the r/r to it. One of the connectors comes from the rear of the bike, so it has more than enough slack to connect back up. The other connector comes from the wiring harness at the front of the bike, so I spliced in longer wires. The rest of the wiring at the front left side can be tucked back up on top of the engine (if you already removed the SAI; which I did). Everything got "turned off" with Woolich, so I don't have any error codes. I'll try to post some pics. None of the stuff is really hard to do, just takes some time to take everything apart. Hope this kind of helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts