Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-sport-bikes-2005-Kawasaki-Ninja-W0QQAdIdZ546534551
2005 Kawasaki zx 10 r championship winning bike, Very fast and well sorted out.

All u can get for this year bike is pretty much on it.
Ohlins susp
aftermarket rotors
ARROW exhaust
all possible weight shaved off
Motor tuned by ronin
Slipper clutch
brembo master
scotts damper
come with spare wheels, painted race fairings, motor with harness, gas tank and much more.

$4200 or trade for ATV

Here's a video of it running
_____

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in edmonton canada and ill get some pics up in a bit theres some attached to the link with a video

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
For a race bike as old as this one it's in very nice shape. EXTREMELY well taken care of and maintained. Having family in both Calgary and Edmonton the only thing about this situation that I wouldn't want to deal with would be customs! I HATE those guys!!!!!! Every last one of them

·
Registered
407 Posts
Comedy bump :crackup:

Is that gorilla tape on your brake resevior?

"Frame looks good" as the video passes by a handle bar dent at 0:43-0:44...
Should be just fine just thought it was funny

Ohling suspension? You mean ohlins rear shock, those forks look pretty stock, valves at best I would say...

What championship did it win?

Did you dump it going into 11 at Laguna? (kijiji link video at the very end)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That dent is what turned the bike into a racebike, and no that's just good old duct tape, it's got ohlins internals in the front, the western canadian championship from its previous owner I finished third in that same championship two seasons ago. And yes that was turn 11 at Laguna only time it's been down since I've owned it for the last 4 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts