Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
What a great guy! I was at NCM last year and he crashed his ZX10 and broke his windscreen. I was packing up and leaving early so I loaned him mine for the rest of the weekend since we both had GEN4s and I didn't need it. I had heard about about his passing yesterday but I had no idea he was a member here. RIP Michael. :(

·
Registered
528 Posts
This is a terrible tragedy. I feel so sorry for his family and it's a loss reverberating throughout multiple forums and groups of people. I just can't believe he died because a turkey was in the road. I almost ate asphalt once due to a mattress on the freeway and never forgot that moment. I sold my Gen IV and live vicariously through this forum, but I want to ride again so bad. But having two very young kids has made me rethink things. I know almost everyone on this forum accepts the risk, but I had to give up riding, at least for now. Too many close calls. RIP Mike.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Damn. RIP!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
WOW !!!!!!! I knew him many years. We crossed paths many times over the years building turbo bikes. Very sad news

·
Registered
330 Posts
RIP and condolences to his family.
I didn't know him, but know of the helping nature a lot of the guys in the form posess.
This sucks.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Sorry to report, but we lost a great friend from the 10r.net, and a great person for those fortunate enough to know him...wicked good with bikes, turbos were his thing, passed away on his H2...a fucking turkey of all things!!! So sad, RIP Mike, you'll be missed!

Ninja H2 General Discussion - Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum

Michael Chestnut Obituary - Forest Lawn Funeral Home Goodlettsville | Goodlettsville Cemetery | Goodlettsville TN
Shift_Nashville thanks for posting...

Although; very sad news. This zx10r.net really is a close group and most of us have been on here for sometime now so it really hits home when we lose a member.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

I always say a prayer at the start of every ridding season for all the members and the people I don't even know...

Really sad news!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is nuts. A frickin buzzard almost flew into me a couple weeks ago and I was doing about 70 when it happened. Luckily I was able to duck off to the side of the bike.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts