·
Registered
2,653 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,697 Posts
What. The. Fuck.

He was just posting on here as recently as last week!?!?! Posting about how the H2 was coming along and how good a bike it was. Very, very sad news to hear.

RIP Mike. Ride on man.

:rip:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Very, very sad news. Don't what else to say except love your loved ones like it will be the last time you get to do so. It might just be. I feel for his family, and pray for them.

RIP Mike. :rip:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
:rip: Mike. It was lots of fun reading his posts. Super sad on this one man. Gutted. Ride in peace Mike!!!
Condolences to his family and close friends.

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Well I didn’t know Mike well but I almost did just last week though Private Messaging I was asking him many questions about my new bike, he said give him a phone call and he would help out. Well I never got a chance to make that call wish I did he seemed like a hell of a guy we were the same age and ex Air Force service men, and after reading his Obituary I can tell he had a strong passion for motorcycles especially Kawasaki’s.

:rip: Mike

Bluedevil

·
Administrator
6,736 Posts

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Thats tragic news. Very very sad, I hope his family can find a way to deal with it. I always hate hearing about riders down, I take it very personally. That riding comradery, I remember pleny of his posts. He was always in the same spirit as most of this forum, kind and willing to help without question.

R.I.P. brother

·
Registered
837 Posts
880turbo

Never the news you want to hear

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
just went to baybay yarbrough's funeral3 weeks ago. my main rider severly burned in drag car wreck. mike just called about a month ago about his h2 and cam timing. we always talked a good long while. did his gen 4 head and have one of his heads here now for a shelved project while he worked with h2. lost a leg years ago in bike accident but kept riding. loved kawasakis. really gonna miss mike.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
Sad news... my condolences and prayer to the families and friends. .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts