Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former hockey enforcer Bob Probert has died at the age of 45. It was a pleasure to watch him beat people senseless back in the day. One of my fav Red Wing players of all times.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Former hockey enforcer Bob Probert has died at the age of 45. It was a pleasure to watch him beat people senseless back in the day. One of my fav Red Wing players of all times.
I agree.

I used to play with Troy Crowder (another tough guy) and I think that the best fights were the Bob/Troy fights.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Hell yes he was! Those two knew each other quite well I'd say and probably had the highest respect for one another. Where did you play with Troy?
They did have very high respect for each other (as most fighters do).

Troy and I are from the same town along with his brother Todd (big fugger), Todd Bertuzzi, Mike Foligno and my former linemate Brian Savage.

I'm from Hockeytown.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
R.I.P Proby. With him passing it brings back memories of the good Ole days of hockey. Probert, Kocur, Crowder, McSorley, and Domi.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I can remember as a kid Joe Louis selling out on a Tue. night because Domi or Crowder was coming to town to face Probert. Ahhh memories.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts