Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 zx-10r with a dynojet quickshifter and have the "B" rod with the two male ends on it. Does anyone know the size of the male ends and the thread pitch? I am sick of these things snapping in half and also what to fabricate one a bit longer out of steel so my shift linkage will be at the proper angle.
Thanks,
JJ

·
Registered
123 Posts
i think its M6, but i'd wait till someone can confirm it

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Its a M6 * 1.0

You can buy them here

https://www.midwestcontrol.com/buy.php?item=1324

This is the set-up i'm using

The DynoJet rod you need is the #32104060 rod

and order the TR6-50 rod from here

On a side note, if you breaking them you might want to buy extra...but not make one out of steel, if the rod don't break will might break something else more expensive. I'm assuming they break crashing? and not just snapping on their own?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
ha, i guess i should look at my own info, the rod link i give you is a steel one

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a M6 * 1.0

You can buy them here

https://www.midwestcontrol.com/buy.php?item=1324

This is the set-up i'm using

The DynoJet rod you need is the #32104060 rod

and order the TR6-50 rod from here

On a side note, if you breaking them you might want to buy extra...but not make one out of steel, if the rod don't break will might break something else more expensive. I'm assuming they break crashing? and not just snapping on their own?
Thanks man. So you are sure its an M6 and the thread pitch is 1.0? I am not looking to buy one but I am having an engineer buddy of mine fabricate a few of them for me cause I keep snapping the dynojet aluminum ones. I also need it to be custom as I want it to be a bit longer since I use gp shift and want my linkage to be at a 90 degree angle instead of the 45 I have it at now. Thanks for all the info and rep sent your way.:thumbsup:

Oh and no I am having them snap on their own since they are not long enough and I am only getting maybe 3 threads into the female in so that isnt enough thus I need a longer shaft.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
JJ i didn't even think of it but i have a kit to measure pitch, and size for bolts and nuts...too bad...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Thanks man. So you are sure its an M6 and the thread pitch is 1.0? I am not looking to buy one but I am having an engineer buddy of mine fabricate a few of them for me cause I keep snapping the dynojet aluminum ones. I also need it to be custom as I want it to be a bit longer since I use gp shift and want my linkage to be at a 90 degree angle instead of the 45 I have it at now. Thanks for all the info and rep sent your way.:thumbsup:

Oh and no I am having them snap on their own since they are not long enough and I am only getting maybe 3 threads into the female in so that isnt enough thus I need a longer shaft.
Yea i'm sure, it's the one i'm using, I have PPtuning rearsets with the DJ Shifter GP shift
The TR6-50 is the rod i used and its perfect for mine with the right angle, if you want one longer the also have them just order a TR6-60 or 70 same rod just longer

here's a list
https://www.midwestcontrol.com/catdisplay_short.php?pg=186

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
for lame ka bobs!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts