Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a quickshifter yesterday and went to test it nothin happen when i go to shift it my self it will give me the kill time but it wont shift it self. It is turned on thu the power commander. i tryed to set it low to see if it would work but dint work. do i have to be at full thottle to make it work or should it work all the time. thank you for any help.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I installed a quickshifter yesterday and went to test it nothin happen when i go to shift it my self it will give me the kill time but it wont shift it self. It is turned on thu the power commander. i tryed to set it low to see if it would work but dint work. do i have to be at full thottle to make it work or should it work all the time. thank you for any help.
only at full throttle

·
Registered
519 Posts
i have mine set at a kill time of 75 and make sure you have the push not the pull if you have regular shift

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i got the push one. I tired it like 5 times on the road and nothin happen. I set it at low rpms to see if it woould work and i trid high rpms full thottle and nothin.
It is set at 65 should i try making it higher or is there something else. thank you

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
yea i got the push one. I tired it like 5 times on the road and nothin happen. I set it at low rpms to see if it woould work and i trid high rpms full thottle and nothin.
It is set at 65 should i try making it higher or is there something else. thank you
id try it higher, then find out what works and go less from there :thumbsup: i think mines at like 80-95 ms i think :dontknow:

·
Registered
519 Posts
you have to be wide open and dont set it so low, also when you put the disk in it will ask you to enable or disable the quick shifter

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i put it up to 85 ms and did a few wide open runs down the road and nothin happen. had it set for 9000 rpms. i allready enableed it. so i have no idea what it is.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Did you have to add a rod that they supplied or did you use your stock shift linkage rod?

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
ok i put it up to 85 ms and did a few wide open runs down the road and nothin happen. had it set for 9000 rpms. i allready enableed it. so i have no idea what it is.
u have to activate it on the computer. There is a disc that comes with it allowing you enable or disable. The QS comes out of the box disabled.
:iamwithst read above :headshake

1 - 16 of 16 Posts