Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
riddle me this hooked wires in pc3 bike dont fire take them out bike fires had this set up on 14 had no problems, when bike runs it dies after a few seconds u think the pc3 is bad, bike wont start at all 08 zx10 [email protected]

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have no idea what you said, but you do have to update the firmware on the PCIII before they are compatible. Their website has the firmware file you need in the downloads section.

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
My quickshifter just stopped working all together. I think its a bad solenoid. Crappiest way to lose $200.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry typing on the playstation lol anyway now when I have my powercommander plugged up bike won't start having done nothing to it guess I'll have to get another one

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Send pc to dj will cost minimum to get fixed,

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I had issues with my pcIII. I had to take it out and send it to DJ. They fixed it and sent it back. Haven't had any issues since. Call DJ and talk to them. They are pretty good at making things right.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I had issues with my pcIII. I had to take it out and send it to DJ. They fixed it and sent it back. Haven't had any issues since. Call DJ and talk to them. They are pretty good at making things right.
DynoJet replaces or repairs their units without question. The customer support is Great!

Problem is, I've had to send 3 back in the past 11years.

Bazzaz has my buisness.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
sorry typing on the playstation lol anyway now when I have my powercommander plugged up bike won't start having done nothing to it guess I'll have to get another one
have you double-triple checked all the connections and ground just to make sure that isn't the problem? if yes then send that rascal in to dynojet and they will get it straight for ya man!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wtf

:sad: got the pc3 back checked everything bike still wont start w it plugged in , i dont know what else to do

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Call them again. Be relentless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts