Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
So I emailed tech support at Dynojet and they confirmed my suspicions. It does not matter which order the wires are connected, it makes no difference at all. All of the injectors get the exact same signal. Hope this saves some confusion for future installers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice to know, I have a PCV now...so all I need to have the quickshifter work is the secondary control module....and I'll be ablt to tune the upper injectors too, right..?
Yes, the secondary control module will allow you to use the quickshifter as well as control the fuel to the secondary injectors. The QEM is just a cheaper way to add the quickshifter if you have no need to control the secondary injectors.

·
Registered
86 Posts
How does the quickshifter work with the qem did u have any problems. I didn't get to fully test mine out bc of all the snow. :headshake

·
Registered
97 Posts
How does the quickshifter work with the qem did u have any problems. I didn't get to fully test mine out bc of all the snow. :headshake
Same situation here, LOL. I have all the time in the world to install shit and can't test anything. I do my best to get it right now, so when spring rolls around I can just quickly fine tune a couple of things and RIDE!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Same situation here, LOL. I have all the time in the world to install shit and can't test anything. I do my best to get it right now, so when spring rolls around I can just quickly fine tune a couple of things and RIDE!
haha me too i dont even care when the stuff ships anymore bc i have all winter to put it on then when it finally comes i put it on and stand there and wish i could ride it. i always hated winter but now i with the zx10r i hate it even more lol

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Nice to know, I have a PCV now...so all I need to have the quickshifter work is the secondary control module....and I'll be ablt to tune the upper injectors too, right..?
Yeah thats right.....basically for $100 more than the cost of the qem you will be able to tune your upper injectors....

·
Registered
86 Posts
I like all these 09 special editions in one thread

·
Registered
86 Posts
Lol, we should start a gang and go from thread to thread bullying the other inferior colors, hahaha.
Haha we should :crackup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I can confirm there is no specific order that the QEM harness plugs in to the secondary injectors.

However after the quickshifter working like a champ for a few months it started playing up and now is not working :(

I'll have to check all the connections again now.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What did u guy set ur rpm too and ur kill time.

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
now my fi light is on. did any of u guys experience this after the install

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi, i fixed mine (QEM & QS), but it observed it is not cutting during shifting (i am using push type QS), i am confused. i don't have any issues fitting PCV/QEM/QS in my fireblade, it works very well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi, i fixed mine (QEM & QS), but it observed it is not cutting during shifting (i am using push type QS), i am confused. i don't have any issues fitting PCV/QEM/QS in my fireblade, it works very well.
My problem at first was I never set up my shift position on the pcv. I had the kill times different for each gear and mine wouldn't cut out to shift. So I changed it to a single kill time for all the gears and it works fine now. Idk if it will help but it helped me bc I was stumped for awhile and checked everything and that was the problem the whole time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My problem at first was I never set up my shift position on the pcv. I had the kill times different for each gear and mine wouldn't cut out to shift. So I changed it to a single kill time for all the gears and it works fine now. Idk if it will help but it helped me bc I was stumped for awhile and checked everything and that was the problem the whole time.
I will try this. Thanks Mate:eek:ccasion1

21 - 40 of 41 Posts