Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit I was surprised this weekend while racing that I won a race where a bike beat me on ET by a tenth of a second but got the win because of my reaction time…it really shows how important it is, so just curious what others have for their best reaction times…I had only 3 passes this weekend but here is 2 of them that day.

I had 2 runs on the .4 tree at .016s and another at .008s.

Just curious on what some of you guys are pulling and has that ever gave you a
win as well by a better reaction time but loosing in ET.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
The first two races of Prostar I had a .005 in Valdosta and a .001 in Atlanta. I have the .001 R/T on video and it's pretty awesome, cause my arm is moving before the tree lights up. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I raced a turbo drag bike awhile back on a protree, i did alot better than i thought, but i have since lost that time slip...but my best on a regular tree was a .5132 and pretty consistantly in the .5's

·
Banned
248 Posts
i was in an 1/8 mile race and was smokin busas that were sprayin. they were running better e.ts but i was cuttin some .003- .008 all night. got to the semis and beat a busa but dint count cause i redlighted........thats my luck!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
On a 5/10s tree I regularly cut .5s. My best is a .501. The pro tree is a whole other animal. I'm still learning that one.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
on a regular tree i have .000 2 times and on a pro tree i have had a .001 but most of the time mine is around .007 to .020

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I bracket race and holeshot wins are a lot more common than you might think.. I have had 1 perfect light in my life and it was on a pro tree. It was complete luck I was racing my buddies 9.90 bar bike. I anticipated the tree and started leaving before the

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I bracket race and holeshot wins are a lot more common than you might think.. I have had 1 perfect light in my life and it was on a pro tree. It was complete luck I was racing my buddies 9.90 bar bike. I anticipated the tree and started leaving before the tree came down. 99 time out of 100 it would have resulted In a redlight..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts