Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i install a slip-on (2008)which means removing the set valve, if i undo both ends of the cables, can i just pull out both cables and then all will be o.k. ?? NO f1 light thx..or what is the best way cheers all

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
please tell me you got a full system or at least if you got a slip on you bought there link pipe getting rid of your pre muffler box. If not you just lost about 3hp over the stock can. Even with a tune you will only gain at most 1-2 hp over stock and thats with a map. just so you know

·
5,932 Posts
Ivans servo, friend got it for his 08 zx10r and his fI light is on always now, hes reset shit so many times, that things junk, best thing to do is try to make a small resistor or something or just leave it in there.

damn didnt mean to post twice but oh well shit happens

·
5,932 Posts
well thats if you dont get it tuned you lose hp, if you dont your stock map for the bike with the new slip on you will lose power, proven fact, seen it,tested it. I used to work where we had a dyno and we tuned 24/7. But if your getting a tune and mapped your good...should see about 3-4hp over the stock can and about 10 pounds lighter so only good ratio's coming your way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts