Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never really noticed but now that I look.... I got back from the shop and it just caught my eye.

One side has the nut popping out on the axle other doesn't I never noticed till today. Is it always like that or.....

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Not trying to be a dick, but are you serious?

·
Registered
335 Posts
LOL I'm sorry but this is kinda funny. Yes this is normal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah as embarrassing as it was to ask..... I did not know. I never really looked to see. I'm still learning everything on the bike as easy as that may have been to figure out just wanted reassurance.

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Keep posting stuff like this! I will never have to feel bad about anything I ask again!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have never really noticed but now that I look.... I got back from the shop and it just caught my eye.

One side has the nut popping out on the axle other doesn't I never noticed till today. Is it always like that or.....

What you need to do is search the forum here and download yourself a service manual. You can pretty much answer all your questions yourself there. The service manual is your best friend.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
What you need to do is search the forum here and download yourself a service manual. You can pretty much answer all your questions yourself there. The service manual is your best friend.
This is true.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
This used to be a cool site..

With all,"the know it alls" in here;
The quality of membership is steadily going down hill.
Post all the questions you need answered,the true body of the membership will always help out willingly,the posers like to try to one up ya,in being the Wise Asses they are!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts