Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I put PC on bike I just plugged in and sent a map I got from dynojet site to bike... it runs great.

Reading about and seeing that the throttle % readout on the software not changing I see you need to set 0 and 100% limits..

Question is, is this setup just for a visual guide in the software, or is it actually setting something in the PC

I dont want to mess with it really unless I need to as bike seems fine already.

I'm guessing it's just a visual guide for the software ? ,but not needed for a pre made map.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Best thing is get it to a dyno and have someone that know s what they are doing to set it up fopr you. You could try Cresent Suzuki in Verwood as those guys are the same that are in the BSB and Moto Gp .

·
Registered
591 Posts
When I put PC on bike I just plugged in and sent a map I got from dynojet site to bike... it runs great.

Reading about and seeing that the throttle % readout on the software not changing I see you need to set 0 and 100% limits..

Question is, is this setup just for a visual guide in the software, or is it actually setting something in the PC

I dont want to mess with it really unless I need to as bike seems fine already.

I'm guessing it's just a visual guide for the software ? ,but not needed for a pre made map.
it matches the map up to the throttle position. needs to be done.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys... I have 3 dyno runs today to see how accurate map is, will post results later.

Also getting suspension pro setup by racelab... I cant wait :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts