Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question, I'll try to make this short. Bear with me.

Some background: Used to date this girl for a few months, all of a sudden she disappears for a week, leaves me hanging big time. Next thing you know when she finally decides to call me back, bitch breaks it off OVER THE PHONE. I ask her to at least meet up with me to talk about it but the bitch nevers calls back. Chalked it up to a loss, whatever. It was fun while it lasted :thefinger Anyways, later on I find out shes gets with her ex again who she claimed to hate and never want to talk to again :bs::rolleyes: Ok, that kind of pisses me off and I pretty much have no desire to talk to her again :headshake

So here is my question, I haven't seen her since January and shes been pretty much MIA since then. Problem is, she rides too and she's a part of the bike scene round here. She's making her way back out and I'm gonna run into her eventually. I dont have anything to say to her. She can go fuck herself as far as im concerned. Sooo what do I tell this bitch if she says hi to me or something? :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Tell her the truth. I would casually belittle her and make sure she knows what a tool shed she is. Then I would tell her to go play with the other kids. Of course, I can be a prick sometimes but it sounds like she is a total twat so I wouldn't hold my tongue.

·
Registered
393 Posts
That sucks man. If you run into her around other people, be polite, hold your tounge. Just say hi and move on. It sucks cause of how much you'd like to chew her out, but it won't get you anywhere (especially if you're riding with other women you're considering getting to know). If it's just you two, keep your cool still, you don't want her to know that leaving you hanging irritated you. Then tactfully tell her to go f*** herself.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Don't acknowledge her or let her catch you looking at her. If she approaches you be as stoic and as short as possible. In short don't act like you care. Bitches hate when they don't get any attention. When she realizes that you arent paying attention shes going to do something to really try, like flirt with another guy or bring her new man around. If that happens remove yourself from the situation. Best way to move on is to fuck everything in sight. It sucks but she never really gave a shit about you anyways, she was prolly messin with you to piss her other man off. Don't sweat the bitch, its a big ocean with plenty of fish

·
Registered
454 Posts
I work with my most recent ex now, when ever she trys to have a conversation I just show no interest and keep all my responses short. she seems to understand I dont want to have anything to do with her

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
when you do talk to her make it seem that you really dont care...cuz if you try to hard its gonna seem that you actually do care and shes gonna know that she got to you why dont you just be a dick fine some other women (just for the time being) and when you all go out around town/for a ride shell be there. your ex who dumbed will be stumbled and maybe make her so jealous thats she wants to do you on your bike(well if you play it right):):0
good luck man stay strong and find another girl quick just to have around

Rich

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
you could keep it short and stoic or just ignore her all together. i run into stupid girls every so often at work (co-workers) and i just completely ignore em.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Pretend she doesn't exist. Nothing pisses a woman off more than you ignoring her. If she tries to talk to you, then just walk off. Why give her the time of day?
:+1: Either that or just start talking about some fine ass hot girl that your dating now and thank her for breaking up with you or else you wouldn't of met the girl you're with now! Even if it's a complete lie that will really piss her off!:wink:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the quick reply's.

It seems that you are pretty hurt and the wounds are deep, however, find another chick to lick thoes wounds... you gotta move on brah. Chicks come a dime a dozen.
I've moved on dood, bitches ain't shit :thefinger
I knew I would run into her again, so was just curious what to do if she approaches me. I won't approach her.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It sucks but she never really gave a shit about you anyways, she was prolly messin with you to piss her other man off.
:+1: Oh well., it was fun while it lasted :ldiw: :lol:
Best time was after the bar closed, went behind a business center in her nephew's honda civic and went at it :lol: fukkin skanks!

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
You have to let her see that IT DIDN'T PHASE YOU ONE BIT!

Act like nothing happened...and if you trys to engage you with conversation...don't be hateful, don't act like your hurt, don't nothin'! Just be normal and cool...

Girls like that seem to be programmed to do that...and get off on "affecting" you.

My 2 cents.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Here's my take.

Don't avoid the local scene. Take this opportunity to own it. A friend of mine just broke up with her boyfriend in a local riding group here, and she's concerned about it. I said, don't you be the one to back away from all your friends in the group. Establish yourself and start showing up at even more of the outings. She already stole your pride and your heart, don't let her take your friends too!

And hey, if you can find out for sure that she is going to be at a certain bike night, hire a stripper or prostitute, and make her wear a g-string, and roll up to bike night with this chick on your bike. Maybe drive around the lot a couple times before getting off the bike. haha. And make sure you get there a hair on the later side so everyone sees you arrive...including your ex. For an even more dramatic effect, run an open pipe on your bike when you show up to make sure everyone's heads turn when you arrive! And have some lame excuse ready like "I caught someone stealing my slip-on right before I left tonight, chased him down and decked him, and didn't have time to put it back on before I left." That way, people don't think you're a tool, they'll think you're COOL.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Say nothing to her, she won't understand anyways... Just find some smoking hot chick to take with you and completely ignore the ex, and make sure she knows the other chick is with you, it is a double win.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Say nothing to her, she won't understand anyways... Just find some smoking hot chick to take with you and completely ignore the ex, and make sure she knows the other chick is with you, it is a double win.
:iamwithst

1 - 20 of 46 Posts