Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to do my first trackday with the 10r, never been at Calaboogie, my main question is if someone know if the akra midpipe/slipon combo pass the decibel and if i can show up without reservation if the group are not full, in my area we can do this at most of the place, because i am not interested anymore if there is heavy rain that day.

if you have any more tips on cala please feel free to add!

thank you!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Usualy the groupe are full before the day... for a 3 hours drive i would have a reservation to make sure.. For the DB i dont know they sell a baffle if you dont pass the test but its hard to know what ur bike is going to give..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , i plan to call 2-3 days before, i have friend that go the 6-7-8 june week end and monday the 8 still had lots of place so i will see during the week for place and weather.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depending on the level of the rider that day i plan to start in the green to get use to the track and maybe jump in the yellow later during the day. Ive only made one TD and yellow was kinda slow to be honest but that was at the super small mecaglisse track and i am sure the level is higher at calaboogie haha.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
calabogie take 1 day to learn .. so you will be in green for sure :p
And there will be quite a few guys getting ready for the national so I'm assuming advanced will be fast.

It's my first time there so I'm pretty excited.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I have a feeling there's going to be quite a few guys that have 100's of laps there that will be racing their first national. I'm hoping I can learn it as fast as I learned Mosport last year but after watching YouTube laps every corner looks the same.

·
Registered
694 Posts
turn 6 and 8 are the hardest.. even after 20 trackday its always hard to find the right spot :p dont try anything stupid in corner 1 or you will kiss the wall ..

Its a fast and very technical track.. and guard rail are not very far.. ive crash once and destroyed my bike lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts