Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the 04'GSXR 750 and 05 ZX6R master cylinders the same? They're on sale and the 750 is 20$ cheaper but I don't know if it's the same, they look exactly the same, anyone know!!!!!!!!!!! Quick!!!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
The 636 MC is a good mod and thanks to superbike supply I will be putting on a fresh set of EBC HH's to go with it and the goodridge lines. (Gradually upgraded to see the diff). I'd say start with the 636 MC if looking to upgrade your overall braking system but can't comment on the 750 MC as i've never looked into it. There are a few threads about this and I don't remember seeing mention of the 750 MC as an option but I could have missed it alltogether...especially if posted recently

AFMEDIC

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe there was a thread on this a while back where someone used a gsxr 1000 m/c but I can't find it. The 2 look exactly the same. I tried to cross reference them on bikebandit.com but they don't have any of the gsxr sportbikes on there. They have all the exploded views and part #s for the kawi's, thats where I found that the 10r clutch lever is the same as the 6r. I already got the galfer lines that are made for the 6r. I'm just going to get the 6r m/c.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts