Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be doing a trackday at Putman June 16th and was looking for some information on the track facilities and any lodging recommendations.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
unless things have changed they do not alloo you to park the RV there overnight. And the kareoke is pretty good at the Ramada I believe. So I have been told.

Great track but I got bit there 2x Grrrrr.. :D

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Awesome awesome track. One of the best I have been to in the Midwest. You cant camp at the track. There is a campground nearby and many hotels about 5 miles from the track. Hopefully I will be there on the 16th or 17th as well.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Looking forward to riding Putman. I have heard JJ and others talk about it so I included it on my list for the summer. So far I have been to Barber and Nashville Speedway, definitely two different type of tracks. And by the look of Putman it will be alot of fun.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Thanks guys. Looking forward to riding Putman. I have heard JJ and others talk about it so I included it on my list for the summer. So far I have been to Barber and Nashville Speedway, definitely two different type of tracks. And by the look of Putman it will be alot of fun.
Good deal man. You going to be on your Ti ZX-10R? I will look for you if I make it. NESBA at putnam is the best combination for sure. Are you just doing one day or two?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good deal man. You going to be on your Ti ZX-10R? I will look for you if I make it. NESBA at putnam is the best combination for sure. Are you just doing one day or two?

Ill be on the TI, novice #726. I will only be able to just the 16th, too many obigations and not enough cash for two days. If you end up going let me know it is always good to put a face with the name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts