Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping you can help me out. I won a set of Arrow rearsets on ebay from a UK shop and they have tried to charge me 120 pounds for shipping to Australia. If they won't change the shipping costs to something a bit more realistic (like less than 40 pounds) I'm going to get it delivered to a friend in England than get him to post it to me. But what I need to know first is whether the shop is genuine or not.

Chicane Race Technology
Birmingham, West Midlands B9 4AG UK

Is someone able to look in the phone directory to see if this shop even exists. If not I don't think I'll be sending any payment because they haven't responded to my e-mail questioning their extravegent shipping cost.'

Cheers.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
RoninZX-10R said:
I'm hoping you can help me out. I won a set of Arrow rearsets on ebay from a UK shop and they have tried to charge me 120 pounds for shipping to Australia. If they won't change the shipping costs to something a bit more realistic (like less than 40 pounds) I'm going to get it delivered to a friend in England than get him to post it to me. But what I need to know first is whether the shop is genuine or not.

Chicane Race Technology
Birmingham, West Midlands B9 4AG UK

Is someone able to look in the phone directory to see if this shop even exists. If not I don't think I'll be sending any payment because they haven't responded to my e-mail questioning their extravegent shipping cost.'

Cheers.

Smart :idea: even if that is the actual costs but I would question that too. I hope it works out for you because that's allot of pounds for shipping were talking about :badteeth:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I even checked the UK phone directory and couldn't find anything. I think there was a phone number on their ebay ad so I might give them a call later tonight. England are about 8 hours behind so it'll be midnight there now, don't think anyone would bother answering the phone just yet???

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Checked out the postcode & it relates to Lower Trinity St in Birmingham,there was no business with that name but there were 3 unspecified buildings ,numbers 4,23 & 27,did you have any luck with the phone call,if not post up the number & I'll bell em for ya :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts