Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guy's get a decent forum discount on tires? I called one of the site sponsors and I was told they do not give discount on tires, just curious thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
We do a discount, but it's not a whole lot. Tires are one of those items that have been whored out for so long that the delta between retail price and the "going rate" for internet/mail order prices is huge. We have almost dropped selling tires because of the crappy margins, but I regard it as a service to our riders. If we make 15-18% we're doing good on tires.

So our "regular" prices (120/180 set) are $225 for Diablos, $209 for Sportecs, and $203 for 208ZR's. We give forum members a $10 discount off this price. Shipping is a flat $18 per set outside of CA and $12 per set inside CA (but we have to add tax in CA). Picking up at our shop saves you an additional $10 since it saves us the hassle of shipping tires. I don't know what the other sponsors do, but this system works for us quite well.

·
Registered
801 Posts
flatout said:
I think Todd said it all. Theres not much room to do anything on tires. I'll match what Todd posted on the tire prices. Except are shipping is $6 per tire. and $12 a set.

Give me a call to order we have most sets in stock.
Slava
Slava, instead of shipping, how much to install and balance???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts