Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Don't over abuse the HDR trick. It's starting to look cheap now with every tom dick and harry over doing it. Try not to create that "halo" effect around objects or that look that looks like the "plastic wrap" filter on photoshop.

If you use it right its not cheating your shots, it's like the old colour dodge and burn techniques of the darkroom.

·
Registered
333 Posts
You can also take a picture like this using a slow film. When i say slow film i mean when you buy film and look on the side of the package you sill see numbers like 100, 200, 800. Purchase a 100 or 200 speed film. It exposes slower than 800 First you have the subject stand still in front of you, and focus. Then you have the bike go by following it as it passes and take the shot. This will give you the blurred traveling at light speed effect. However this can't be done with your run of the mill camera. You need to have a decent 35 mil camera or a digital version where you can adjust the light and shutter speeds. Basic entry level photography.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can also take a picture like this using a slow film. When i say slow film i mean when you buy film and look on the side of the package you sill see numbers like 100, 200, 800. Purchase a 100 or 200 speed film. It exposes slower than 800 First you have the subject stand still in front of you, and focus. Then you have the bike go by following it as it passes and take the shot. This will give you the blurred traveling at light speed effect. However this can't be done with your run of the mill camera. You need to have a decent 35 mil camera or a digital version where you can adjust the light and shutter speeds. Basic entry level photography.
film????whats film???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and look at my sig too:wink::wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts