Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my debacle getting my Florida bike registered in Pa , I am wondering how hard it is to register a dirt bike for the streets ??

Am I pissing in the wind putting lights on a CRF ??

·
Registered
561 Posts
After my debacle getting my Florida bike registered in Pa , I am wondering how hard it is to register a dirt bike for the streets ??

Am I pissing in the wind putting lights on a CRF ??
Does it have a VIN? Does it have mirrors, brake lights, turn signals, license plate mount and light and headlights, both low and high beam?

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has a VIN, it will have all the necessary "road legal" bits, its the beaurocratic bullshit that concerns me (it took nearly a year to get my bike registered here in Pa)

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you got the tittle and can get it inspected. piece of cake.

I got a title but the beeotch from Sarveys is a ruthless neo Nazi lesbian child eater , like I said it took nearly a year to get my FL bike registered as a Pa bike, and then they had the audacity to charge me sales tax on the thing, even though I already paid tax in Florida.

What I am hearing from locals is that its a nightmare , the inspection is a piece of cake as I work on the dealerships bikes in my spare time, its the admin that is the nightmare.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
The CHAD is a Gixxerbot now , its a bit like having a sex change , it means widening the mouth and shrinking the brain !!
:lol: u pretty funny fer a British guy, now i know whats british humor. hey i heard on tv we have the oldest alliance in the world, Portugal and England since 1370 and still valid, not bad huh

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: u pretty funny fer a British guy, now i know whats british humor. hey i heard on tv we have the oldest alliance in the world, Portugal and England since 1370 and still valid, not bad huh

Lets keep it that way Luis !! Theres not much of Europe left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts