Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
They work together. I know 10speed has one hooked up with his PC3.

Tread

·
Registered
214 Posts
madnessracing said:
i wanna buy one them but i heard i cant use them with a power comander so how can i work this out?
You have to use a PCIII!

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
phatkid said:
I have a Dyno jet quick shifter that I cant use cuz I have vortex rearsets never used with original box and 2 shift rods,$200.00, [email protected] if your interested. later Ryan.
umm, i have pcIII and a dynojet quickshifter and vortex rearsets and it works for me. There are a number of different rods that you can make anything work. Just gotta use a little imagination...:idea: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Imagination

zx10ragentblack said:
umm, i have pcIII and a dynojet quickshifter and vortex rearsets and it works for me. There are a number of different rods that you can make anything work. Just gotta use a little imagination...:idea: :thumbsup:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

·
Registered
36 Posts
then show me some pictures cuz I have tried two different rods and tried making a rod and nothing works, if I flip it over it hits the back of the rear set bracket,flip it the other way it rubs on the frame, and my left ankle is fused so I need my shifter some what high cuz I only have about 10mm of movement, so if I can't get it to work I will sell it for $200. But I'd rather use it so any pictures of the DJ QS WITH vortex rearsets would be great.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
phatkid said:
then show me some pictures cuz I have tried two different rods and tried making a rod and nothing works, if I flip it over it hits the back of the rear set bracket,flip it the other way it rubs on the frame, and my left ankle is fused so I need my shifter some what high cuz I only have about 10mm of movement, so if I can't get it to work I will sell it for $200. But I'd rather use it so any pictures of the DJ QS WITH vortex rearsets would be great.
I'll try to get you some pics of it today. I use gp(reverse) shifting also...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Anyone use one with the sato rearsets?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I have the dynojet quickshifter w/o the pc3.. it works with the kit ecu and you can change the cut time in each gear which you cant do on the pc3..

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have Valter Moto rearsets and had to make a custom rod for mine to fit otherwise I was screwed. But I can tell you that on the track with the GP pattern, it is awesome. I think once you get one you'll never want to go without it. By the way I have mine attached to my PC III

1 - 15 of 15 Posts