Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the bolt a diiferent size or the threads a different size on the brembo and a stock master cylinder? the reason i ask is beacuse i have a set of galfer superbike lines for an 04-05 10r and the banjo bolt will only thread in a few turns and then stops( on the stock cylinder). i havnt tried it yet on my brembo. any insight on this would greatly help.

·
Registered
90 Posts
YES they are different threads. i had the same problem. it is a bigger problem with the galfer lines because most banjo bolts you buy for the brembo are to long because the galifer lines are thinner than stock where the bolt goes threw them. i believe you can order the right bolt right from galfer, get on the phone with them.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
YES they are different threads. i had the same problem. it is a bigger problem with the galfer lines because most banjo bolts you buy for the brembo are to long because the galifer lines are thinner than stock where the bolt goes threw them. i believe you can order the right bolt right from galfer, get on the phone with them.
True, you can get the shorter bolt from Yoyodyne as well.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you guys are awesome. i really dont need the lines though i will probably just get rid of them. but thanks for the quick anwsers

·
Registered
90 Posts
the galfer lines are great, they complement the brembo master very well. if you have to order a banjo bolt anyways you might as well get a short one. the brembo master with those lines feels awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts