Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. When you go to the airport to check in your bags and get boarding passes and the lady starts typing away for minutes and minutes. WTF are they typing???? :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Oh Geez another one of the Seinfeld threads...lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yet no one has answered. I guess you guys ride everywhere.
They use an anchient DOS based data system (The old Floppy Disk). So they basically have to type in a mile long code just to print your boarding pass, and 6 miles of it just to find you in the system and check you in. We use the same type of system. So to print someones appointments, I have to type something simular to:

reg

lo

Patients Name

^5

Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter

^print

qsp_fhe000;erw

enter

which is so stupid.

·
The Pace
6,962 Posts
Yeah, why would any US citizen wanna fly? Who wants to go to the airport and be treated like a criminal, AND on my tax dime? Once we get the TSA located on all borders, I'll consider flying again.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
If they could place the order at the ticket counter I would go for that!

They use an anchient DOS based data system (The old Floppy Disk). So they basically have to type in a mile long code just to print your boarding pass, and 6 miles of it just to find you in the system and check you in. We use the same type of system. So to print someones appointments, I have to type something simular to:

reg

lo

Patients Name

^5

Beverage of Choice: Starbucks <enter>

Size: 32oz. <enter> are you in New York: (y) <enter>
syntax error

Change size: 2 orders of 16oz <enter>

Enter

^print

qsp_fhe000;erw

enter

which is so stupid.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

reg

lo

Patients Name

^5

Enter
Enter
Enter
Enter

^print

qsp_fhe000;erw

enter

which is so stupid.