Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Qshifter rod needed!...1st gen...

hey guys,.ok,.so I bought a slightly used DynoJet Quick shifter for my 05,....but it came from a 2nd gen!.I need the male ended rod B I believe!

this one is female on both ends(A-rod),....and I need the one that is male threaded on both ends!

Anybody gotta a spare they wanna sell or trade for this 2nd gen rod?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
17 bucks new.....I can order one,.just thought I'd check here first!.............bump

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
once u get it going u'll have to let me know how u like.. i'm more into drag race'n and i was thinking about getting one

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
once u get it going u'll have to let me know how u like.. i'm more into drag race'n and i was thinking about getting one
I hear nothing but good reviews on it,.but I guess it all depends on the timing.........which is totally programable throught the PCIII. but i will let ya know!...gotta get a rod first!..lol........thanks for the bump though!:thumbsup:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
U still looking??? i just ordered one and my quick shifter is not usable anymore. i paid $12 from dyno jet + $9 shipping = $21.00.. let me know if u still need it and ill ship it to you.. never been on the bike, but i took it out the package to look at it...

ill give it to u... u might have something ill need in the future... (unless u want to sell the quick shifter to me??? lol)

Reactions: bodymanruss518

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shit!!!!!!!!....I just ordered one yesterday morning!.hahahah.....thanks for the offer though!....mighty cool of you!......rep sent

yeah.....she says it will prob be on my door step by the end of the week!.......dammit!...LOL

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
GP Shift or Regular?

And Back when I got mine, Dynojet didn't have the male rod I needed, It came with a double female end rod but I also needed a double Male end rod to make it work (GP Shift).

The DynoJet rod you need is the #32104060 rod

and order the TR6-50 rod from here

http://www.midwestcontrol.com/buy.php?item=1324

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES, go down to post #17, thats how mine is set-up on a 04 model GP Shift, I used the Dynojet rod # above and that TR6-50 rod works like a charm.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Thx for the rep... sorry i was not a day sooner... guess ill just invest in another quick shifter...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts