Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a set of Q2's had a screw in my 2CT. I have to say these tires are sick. I don't know if it is just because they are new but they feel as if they are glued to the road. I had about and inch and a half chicken strip on the 2CT's. I only have about 200 miles on the Q2's and I have half the chicken strip. May just be me.

I was wondering if anyone else that runs them has hit rain. I am lucky enought to live in florida so my bike is the daily driver and I go through quite a bit of rain some weeks. I just wanted to get and idea of what the performance of the Q2's might be in a down pour. Thanks

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,364 Posts
You can read for days on here about the Q2s if you use the search button. They will be fine in the rain. You won't be dragging your knee in the wet on them, but you have nothing to worry about. They are great tires.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Just got a set of Q2's had a screw in my 2CT. I have to say these tires are sick. I don't know if it is just because they are new but they feel as if they are glued to the road. I had about and inch and a half chicken strip on the 2CT's. I only have about 200 miles on the Q2's and I have half the chicken strip. May just be me.

I was wondering if anyone else that runs them has hit rain. I am lucky enought to live in florida so my bike is the daily driver and I go through quite a bit of rain some weeks. I just wanted to get and idea of what the performance of the Q2's might be in a down pour. Thanks
I've used them many times in rain. I personally prefer BT-016s in the rain but the Q2 is no slouch. And they are amazing on a dry track.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts