Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First time at Putnam Park Road Course in Indiana. It was about 300 degrees in the shade! I had a blast and really put the new Q2's to the test. They help up remarkably well for DOT tires! Here are a couple of pics. I took video of each session with the mini cam many of us bought for like 18 bucks (heavily discussed in pics/videos forum) and will post some vids once I edit them down for size.
Had a blast!!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics.....looks like you had a blast out there, let's see those vids when you get em ready.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hah, now that you mention it, it does look like a country club. The vids are huge, so editing them down for size before posting. It was definitely a ton of fun. Having those zx-14 calipers and the superbike lines made all the difference in the world when barreling down the straight into a nice, long right hander.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hey, it was nice meeting you and your buddies there, you have a really nice bike, maybe we can race together some other day...
Glad to hear you had a good time, wish I could have been on the track too...

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Nice pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
very nice pics :thumbsup:

can't wait to see a video

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hah, the question isn't as stupid as the answer will be.....

Other track days I have done require a number, and since I have never done one here I wasn't sure so taped it anticipating having to put numbers on it. Since I am rather tall, I could still see fine over the tape.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here is a vid. You will see one point where the heat obviously got to me and I spaced out and forgot there was a hairpin turn. I elected to just take a detour through the grass!

This vid was taken with the 18 dollar camera, by the way!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice Video especially for a $10 Dollar camera :thumbsup:

and nice save when you went off road... but you know that sport bikes are not made for off road use? :crackup:

(sorry, but had to throw that in too...:mrgreen:)

Anyways..., you did a fine job through the grass without crash, that is not easy, I went through gravel one time at about 60-65mph, so I know how bad this can be... good job on keeping it up and going :thumbsup:

Also good choice of camera placement on your Helmet :thumbsup:

2 :thumbsup::thumbsup: for a nice video and a great day :mrgreen:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts