Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put my Orange 04 zx-10r on Full Spectrum Racing's Factory Pro EC997a eddy current dyno today and I pulled 158.96 to the rear wheel with just a slip on. Very happy with the numbers and I am in the process of picking up another head and I will be getting it ported, valve job, re-grinding the cams, head gasket, and degreeing the cams. I am also getting rid of the Two Brothers slip on that was on the bike when I bought it and I am replacing it with a full titanium TiForce system. With no Power Commander the power band is nice and smoothe and I will not add one till I see a real need for it reflected in the power band. The factory pro dyno number was 138.23 and using factory pro's correction factor it would be 158.96 on a dynojet.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
871 Posts
I did a 147.2 uncorrected on a dyno jet 2 days ago, the store I work at just installed it, we didn't hook upthe ignition lead because we were to lazy to take the plastic off, so I think it may have been a little higher, we will try again the right way when we have more time:)

SG

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was not on a dynojet. This was done on a factory pro eddy current dyno. If you dynod on a dynojet they should always input the information to formulate the sae corrected power. The ignition lead will not effect your hp numbers.

Here is factory pro's website. There is a ton of useful info on this website including true hp numbers and how to calculate dynojet hp from factory pro numbers.
http://www.factorypro.com/dyno/true1.html

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
You dont ahve to take plastic off in order to get the ign lead pick up either. Just remove the solo cowl, mid seat panel and front seat. You can pick the leads up on the ecm.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sneaky said:
You dont ahve to take plastic off in order to get the ign lead pick up either. Just remove the solo cowl, mid seat panel and front seat. You can pick the leads up on the ecm.
Yeah I didn't thnk about that either. No bodywork removed on mine to get to the ignition lead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts