Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put it on the dyno to adjust the powercommander, max hp 170 with power commander and two brothers single exhaust think thats pretty good

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Nature of the Beast... You'll see

But I can guarantee that it'll go something like this...

How can you be sure you tuned it up for the best performance if you didn't do a baseline dyno while in stock configuration?
What was the hp gain between the two (stock and aftermarket parts)?
What mod's have you made so far?
etc etc...

Be afraid... be very afraid

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i know the whole deal of someone saying its inflated hp ratings ...this is one of my good friends no reason not to believe him

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i dont think 170 isnt unrealistic for a 1000cc engine and im not trying to prove anything to anyone just wanted some opinions which everyone has and really 170 isnt to far off considering the stock hp ratings for a zx10

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
well i dont think 170 isnt unrealistic for a 1000cc engine and im not trying to prove anything to anyone just wanted some opinions which everyone has and really 170 isnt to far off considering the stock hp ratings for a zx10
I'm just telling you how it is, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Skeez... it's ight... take a deep breath... calm down... you'll be ight. The number's are fine. You do you. We are just trying to prepare you for the storm. lol

In the furture remember.... in an experiment, always have a control
and threads are worthless without pics!!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
wow.. a dyno in your own house.
It's the G-Tech meter dyno!!!!! :lol:

Sorry man I had to. As far as 170 it just a number. As far as being accurate for all accounts it probably is for that dyno. Just when you decide to get more mods and or tuning use that same dyno and see where your numbers are afterwards. So we don't see a post that states "I dynoed 170hp stock and now with V-stacks, pipe, tuning, and filter I only have 155hp. What's wrong with my bike?" Remember dyno's are a tuning mechanism and a by product is HP and Torques numbers. Also HP is an imaginary number that is derived from Torque and RPM. HP is just a by product. By the way what was your Torque number?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
That's pretty good #'s. How can ya complain about those #'s?
Wohoot!! :banamet: Nice

I got me a stong one too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts