Superbike Racer
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Superbike Racer
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had of course hoped for up to 170 stock, but 4hp more or less :dontknow: As you all know numbers can differ between dynos. The interesting part is the numbers after the tuning and compare them to the stock numbers on the same dyno. It will probably take a month or so.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
woops, i commented on the other thread; but anyway, those are some sickkk numbers dude, how did you do your break-in process?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had of course hoped for up to 170 stock, but 4hp more or less :dontknow: As you all know numbers can differ between dynos. The interesting part is the numbers after the tuning and compare them to the stock numbers on the same dyno. It will probably take a month or so.
The torque is a little bit high though, however the hp seems dead on. What were the correction factors that were used and where are you located?

·
Superbike Racer
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
woops, i commented on the other thread; but anyway, those are some sickkk numbers dude, how did you do your break-in process?
Did it on the racetrack :wink: but slow though. Now i´ve got 900kilometers on it so now i´ll start using it as supposed to :thumbsup:

·
Superbike Racer
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The torque is a little bit high though, however the hp seems dead on. What were the correction factors that were used and where are you located?
Location is in the middle of Sweden. Don´t know about the factors though. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Torque is in NM (newton meters), also HP is in DIN which is about 98.6% of the SAE numbers used in corrected HP commonly used in North America.

·
Superbike Racer
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Torque is in NM (newton meters), also HP is in DIN which is about 98.6% of the SAE numbers used in corrected HP commonly used in North America.
Exellent point. Thanks. I'm from Sweden and we use the metric stuff and so on. So you have to convert the numbers if you´re for example in the United States.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Good deal Thanks for the post.I will be taking mine here before to long was gonna do it tomorrow oon my Day Off but they are calling for rain.:sad: I have over 1200 miles on mine allready.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Put my -08 on the dyno today.
Aprox 166rwhp stock.
Attaching some pics too.

Gonna do some tuning and check the difference.
Thats awesome dude! Thanks for posting the pix and graph.

I got 169.8 on mine, so different dynos, (both dynojet brands) different days, who knows? Thats probably the same.

Then electrical storms came thru and knocked out the power and 3 hours later didn't get a chance to dyno with the 2 slip ons I took to test that same day.

But what I am told is that the slip on will allow it to build power all the way to red line. Both Slip On manufacterers claim that and show it on their websites.

Think about that curve pulling all the way to 13,000!!!

I will get my bike back on the dyno around the 19th to finish up the runs with the slip ons. I am going to start over with the stock can first again so the data will be relative as to gains the slip ons make.

These 10R's rock!!!

JJ

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Now that sounds like some real world numbers. Was it necesary to remove all the tail section fairings for the dyno run?

·
Superbike Racer
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Now that sounds like some real world numbers. Was it necesary to remove all the tail section fairings for the dyno run?
At least it was much easier to mount the dyno clip to the rewcable in the ecu if the tail section was removed, but it should work anyway. At least i think so.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
At least it was easier to mount the dyno clip to the rewcable in the ecu if the tail section was removed, but it shold work anyway. At least i think so.
I understand now - never dynoed either of my bikes so I was bit curious.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts