Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
xx8055NIACxx is fond of saying about his '06 Pearl yellow bike being a pussy magnet. In the last week I have had a few local girls approach me, one about riding lessons:)rolleyes:) the other... well we will leave that alone.

Told the wife she rolled her eyes and laughed it off. She wanted to respond to one of them via P.M. through another forum I am on. I did not let her.

Wife said she doubts it was the bike causing the fuss. I think it may be the bike. I am geared up all the time with dark shield. Women attracted to the danger/bad boy type image from these bikes in general.

I like to think it is just the Gen2 Pearl solar yellow drawing them in like bugs to a zapper.

Perhaps women getting bored riding around in Boyfriends SlowMaros and rustangs, yearning for a little excitement.

Any thoughts?

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I'd be willing to test your theory but my bike is Ti. If someone wants to loan out an orange one.....

I really liked the 04 orange, such a deep color.

Kawi has been doing well on colors, blue is real nice too.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Green does it too, but to get a good control sample I'll need to borrow your bike and see if yellow gets them also

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I would have to say Green...we were out riding...4 zx10r's 2 1st gen and 2 2nd gen (black, blue and white) and a 2001 custom green R6...none of us were on the bike and we were at the beach. Ladies kept on walking by asking who owned the green one and if that person would take it for a ride. :shrugs:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I'd be willing to test your theory but my bike is Ti. If someone wants to loan out an orange one.....

I really liked the 04 orange, such a deep color.

Kawi has been doing well on colors, blue is real nice too.
I wouldn't mind trading you your TI plastics for my Blues :wink:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Its true! The yellow does catch alot of attention.... Its also different from the normal colors. I get lots of compliments from chicks as well.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I wouldn't mind trading you your TI plastics for my Blues :wink:
Tempting and I even have the helmet to match but I still love the Ti.

They didn't offer a bad color in 04/05.

I liked the 04 green a little better than 05 green and red was my least favorite color but still nice. Minimal stickers is a plus too.

Special editions are nice and all but I like how Kawi has kept it classy with a lack of graphics.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I had to re-read this thread I thought it was only a color that pussies ride :thefinger

Well all know that black attracts the women...

Try re-reading your signature..:thefinger

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boots are doing great. The first month after getting them I wore them just about everyday zipping around Dallas/Ft.worth. Had to adjust shifter linkage but thats normal. Just kinda look like a storm trooper but I like them.

Yes I was paying attention. :wink:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I honestly think it's the "bike" itself that draws them in....color may play a little bit of a factor bike like Hawk stated, i think it's just the image that gets them....i have had quite a few different bikes in diff colors and have always had chicks checking out the bike and maybe me? i am also usually geared up with jacket,gloves,boots,helmet and dark or mirrored shield so it can't be my looks!!:badteeth::lol::lol:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Agreed. Whenever with a group, it's usually mine that is noticed. I also have less people pull in front of me than I had with a black bike.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Strippers like the Kawi Green...Party Time
I assume you are referencing these strippers, since you are talking about the Green color.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Ya know, my buell ulysses was similar to the solar orange and it got lots of attention.
It is a unique lookinh moto on it's own, but that bike got lots of positive comments.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Im telling you guys, that pearl in that yellow just makes them panties drip

its the one and only pussy magnet color

plus the good looks of the 2nd gen and you are set

I have had bishes on the freeway line up next to me, wave and take pictures of me and bike

people always ask me if its custom painted, car shows, bike shows etc

·
Registered
222 Posts
the yellow is nice for the day, but titanium rules the night. I'm not really the bike night type so i've never had the bike out after hours. I got caught at work late recently and had to come home in the dark, parked at subway for a sandwich, as I walked out of the store I couldnt believe that was my zx10. ppl were staring at it, which is highly unusual. hmm maybe I should go to more bike nights...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya know, my buell ulysses was similar to the solar orange and it got lots of attention.
It is a unique lookinh moto on it's own, but that bike got lots of positive comments.
Good thing were discussing solar yellow then.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts