Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mixed emotions this morning loading the pumkin for shipping across the country to its new owner and while its just a toy somehow someway it feels more than that in my heart of hearts. :missing:

BD

Attachments

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
9520G said:
Geez I feel bad taking it from you BD, But I will take good care of her.

If you ever wreck her you'll be banned from zx-10r.net. :lol: Just playing. Be careful and have fun! :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
axo250 said:
If you ever wreck her you'll be banned from zx-10r.net. :lol: Just playing.
that statement might not be to far from the truth. :wink::helmet:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anthem158 said:
this can't be it :bd: what next! Any plans for another kawi in the future? Or maybe an r1......
naaaa no pure sportbike but perhaps a sportourer at some point.

BD

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Sad day indeed :eyecrazy: Must be tough to let it go

FWIW, my old work buddy had a Aprilia Futura, it was comfy and with hard bags it was a great tourer. He let me ride it a couple times, actually had good speed if you wanted to ride it a little harder

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Always hard to part with something that you loved. Had to do it many times in my life. But in the end it's just an object, a toy, a material thing.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
At first that was going to do that but from having the bike as my wallpaper, the blue wheels really grew on me so I dont think I will be changing them.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Always hard to part with something that you loved. Had to do it many times in my life. But in the end it's just an object, a toy, a material thing.
that's not totally true in my experiance but close...what I have found if you leave something then you need something better or makes you happy to forget what you had before...then it's easy to go on. :wink:

·
Registered
358 Posts
bluedevil said:
that's not totally true in my experiance but close...what I have found if you leave something then you need something better or makes you happy to forget what you had before...then it's easy to go on. :wink:

Good call - cept there is no better than the 10r!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts