Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone.. I have some Puma boots for sale. they have been worn once and since I broke my ankle these are just tight enough around that area that they bother it so here they are. These are by far the safest feeling boots I have ever put on and I wish I could keep them. they suggest to get a size larger as these run small. I usually wear a 10-10.5 in A*'s. $300shipped/OBO. thanx for looking.

Attachments

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
sweet kicks man, good luck on the sale

·
Registered
282 Posts
bump

I got 2 pairs in black (1 sunny day/ walk around pair, and 1 track / rainy day pair)...amazing boots! Most comfy (I can walk around all day in them), and safest I have ever felt as well!

White is stunning!!!!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn a couple sizes to small for me, white all the way, my a* smx+ are white too, im all about the storm trooper boots:thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx guys.. these are on ebay too.. not much time left though and the reserve is cheaper

·
Registered
262 Posts
i would really consider this although i wear 11.5 in puma sneakers but they are usually a little tight till i break them in, and i feel like these wouldn't stretch like the sneakers...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, you need to wear a 10-10.5 shoe. I usually wear 44US A*'s.

·
Registered
262 Posts
im still potentially thinking about these, i wish i could try some on in my area, i tried on some Sidi boots this weekend and even the size 11 was just a tad too big. you have never tried on Sidi boots have you?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im still potentially thinking about these, i wish i could try some on in my area, i tried on some Sidi boots this weekend and even the size 11 was just a tad too big. you have never tried on Sidi boots have you?

yeah, i don't think these will fit you if you can't squeeze into an 11 sidi. they are tight boots.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah, i don't think these will fit you if you can't squeeze into an 11 sidi. they are tight boots.
I personally wear a size 9.5-10 regular shoes and my Puma boots are a size 11 so I would say that these run at least 1 size smaller than your every day shoes or sneakers.

Since these are 11.5's, they should be perfect for someone that wears a size10-10.5 in regular shoes.

Free bumb for a great pair of boots!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I personally wear a size 9.5-10 regular shoes and my Puma boots are a size 11 so I would say that these run at least 1 size smaller than your every day shoes or sneakers.

Since these are 11.5's, they should be perfect for someone that wears a size10-10.5 in regular shoes.

Free bumb for a great pair of boots!
Happy Halloween Bump!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I'll take em. PM sent, need PP info.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
SOLD to Josh.. thanx man.
No, thank you. I have electrical tape and shoe goo holding my 98' A star road boots together, the sliders fell off 2 years ago and now my socks are the only barrier between my toes and sweet pavement. I need em.:crackup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts