Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to work this morning, and passed a slow moving van, much to my surprise an Unmarked Ford Bronco in front of the van...Mother Frickers! Got a 75 dollar fine for passin on a double line...I hate cops

·
Registered
55 Posts
nathanw said:
How is it the cops fault that you passed two cars in a double yellow zone? :dontknow: :rolleyes:

+1. Why is it when people get pulled over for speeding or other illegal activities they are pissed at the cop? Did the cop make you speed or pass on a double yellow?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Speeding or passing on a double yellow is just one of those thing some do you just have to accept the risk of the ticket also. On one of the boards I was on one guy actually went to jail for speeding. Had a bad lawyer but that was the end result forget how long he had to stay but 10-30 days. So a 75 dollar ticket is minor really.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Exactly whats wrong with Americans (U.S) right here... You F'ed up, and hate Cops because of YOUR stupidity. Thats right take no responsibility for your own actions...Blame somebody else. :rolleyes: :headshake

fastburnzx-10 said:
Going to work this morning, and passed a slow moving van, much to my surprise an Unmarked Ford Bronco in front of the van...Mother Frickers! Got a 75 dollar fine for passin on a double line...I hate cops

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
we actually got lucky sat, passing a cop in an unmarked car, may have been his own personel car, but after we all blew by him, he stopped at where we were and relayed a friendly officer message "know who your passing", um, sorry sir, but kind of hard to look at you when i am looking straight ahead!! Break the rules, pay the price.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I once saw a person on a Skuzuki that only knew how to pass cars on one wheel.. I was following him along until I saw him pull out to pass a cruiser with deep tinted windows.. pop it up on one wheel, pass the car, then red and blue lights came on from the unmarked car.. I was laughing at the guy but felt sorry for him at the same time.. WATCH FOR ANTENNAS!!..

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Theres a blue, extended cab chevy pickup with 18s and smoked windows that the highway patrol uses around here. Looks like any other vehicle on the road. Take responsibilty of your own actions. Don't blame somebody else because its easier.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I was with 2 friends as we approached a twisty section that is entirely double yellow. They both passed a white p/u in the first corner. I held back because I really would rather not pass on the double yellow. The truck putted along for a couple more corners. When this unmarked unit realized I wasn't going to pass him, he lit it up and took off after my friends. He was hauling ass, getting some slides going in the corners. He was much more unsafe than we were. He didn't know it, but he didn't have to hurry. When my friends realized I wasn't behind them in the twisties, they stopped after the last turn. Kinda sitting ducks (duc) you might say. Like others have said, you take the chance, be prepared to pay the price. It is your fault.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Heres sommore HILL propaganda...

you people who like to go fast...take it to the track...no cops....and you can actually go fast at a track...

If youve never been on the track, gotta go. More safe, and much more fun.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
zx-7rking said:
Exactly whats wrong with Americans (U.S) right here... You F'ed up, and hate Cops because of YOUR stupidity. Thats right take no responsibility for your own actions...Blame somebody else. :rolleyes: :headshake
:+1:
Amen, brother, Amen.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
zeta xray said:
I was with 2 friends as we approached a twisty section that is entirely double yellow. They both passed a white p/u in the first corner. I held back because I really would rather not pass on the double yellow. The truck putted along for a couple more corners. When this unmarked unit realized I wasn't going to pass him, he lit it up and took off after my friends. He was hauling ass, getting some slides going in the corners. He was much more unsafe than we were. He didn't know it, but he didn't have to hurry. When my friends realized I wasn't behind them in the twisties, they stopped after the last turn. Kinda sitting ducks (duc) you might say. Like others have said, you take the chance, be prepared to pay the price. It is your fault.
lol....so did you stop too or do what i would have done....waved and continued down the road to another pull-out...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts