Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving work and just happen to catch up to one of the guys that I work with. He is driving a nice ford fusion and we are going about 70. I pull up next to him and he smiles and is jammin to some music obviously. I gear down to first gear and hammer the throttle. I got to about 75 and up it comes floating at about 11 o;clock. I roll on it and t carries for about 150 yards and I decide to let it down because I am doing 90 or so now and just floating along. I never knew it would wheelie at that speed but hey it was fun. All I have is a 1/5th throttle mod and it makes a world of difference.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
shit i can clutch mine up in 4th you can easily pull the tire up over 100+ i dunno how fast tho fastest iver ever intentially pulled them up where around 120 or so, thats a nice feeling tho riding a big fast wheelie for the first couple times, after that it just becomes second nature.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I cant get it up.

·
Registered
654 Posts
zx10x2 said:
I cant get it up.
There's a new pill for that I hear:heyyou:

J/K.. I think everyone here will agree that this thing WILL pull it up,it's just the rider being cautious about bustin his a$$. Of which I agree.. Who wants to chance his $10,000 bike and his priceless backside needlessly,,,,,but they are fun:wave:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
luckz88 said:
:headshake :zx_silver
awww lucks maybe you can get the moderators to put a pink bike in so you can feel cool like the rest of us when we talk about the fastest color. and no ti is not the fastest.:headshake

1 - 20 of 24 Posts