• Dark Smoke

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I went with the dark to better match the black peices on the bike.
Now if you're one of these weirdos that look through the windscreen ya might not want to go so dark, it's pretty hard to see through. :wink:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
what prices have you gotten for them?

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy said:
I went with the dark to better match the black peices on the bike.
Now if you're one of these weirdos that look through the windscreen ya might not want to go so dark, it's pretty hard to see through. :wink:
I guess I am a weirdo, but not most of the time only when doing 150+ runs.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
I say dark smoke.... but I never look through the screen.

Note: Even when doing my 189 indicated runs I dont look through the screen.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well seeing as now that I have the stock windscreen when I am doing excess speeds of 150 or so I get a pretty bad helmet shake so I try to keep my head low.:dontknow:

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm goin wid the light smoke. I don't know if I'll ever tuck that low, but just in case. Also, I like how the smoked has the ZX-10R logo on there.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
What is wrong with clear to retain that stock look? I asked the same question a bit ago, but mine was light smoke or clear...I still have not made up my mind.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clear would be okay but I think I would rather have a smoke tint to make it flow better with the black frame and such. I had a dark smoke on my 03' 636 and it looked better than stock or clear IMHO. That being said I think I will go with just the smoke, not to dark not clear but still the double bubble effect.

·
Registered
672 Posts
BNninja said:
What is wrong with clear to retain that stock look? I asked the same question a bit ago, but mine was light smoke or clear...I still have not made up my mind.
Light smoke. It's between all 3 of em, u can still see thru it if needed, it has the ZX-10R logo, & just looks more aftermarketish than the clear.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Slava has 4 light smoke ones hes getting rid of for 67 shipped. i just got one from him. so then there was 3.... pm him and ask him if he has any left

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
BNninja said:
If you're gonna pay for an aftermarket product you have to make sure people will notice it.
Give in to the bling!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts