Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont care for the look of these and seem like you would bump them 15 times a day.
I think what would look great and function the same, would be some sort of add on front spoiler, under the headlight and nose intake that would extend the nose fairing like the new 2021 ZX 10.
Any thought or experience with the PUIG Winglets?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
There was a discussion on that not so long ago.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw something like a nose spoiler for the ninja 250
There was a discussion on that not so long ago.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,032 Posts
I had them on my bike, still have them stored somewhere but honestly they screw with my electronic suspension, caused strange front tire wear etc, I'm sure they would be rad on a normal zx10r/rr just not the SE.

·
Registered
ZX10RR
228 Posts
Too pricey for the minimal difference. They only work when going really fast and not that much even.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,032 Posts
I mean, define going really fast, cause last I checked, my bike does triple digits in first gear and I do tend to enjoy a cruising speed of over 90mph, do most of my daily riding on the highways where the flow is already at 80+ mph...so I mean they do work, what I could tell with them a ton and didn't like was when it was windy from a side angle it would yank the bike around quite a bit and also the few kilos of downforce they do generate I'm pretty sure they measured at 90mph. Idk, they were more of a cosmetic deal for me anyway, I don't really track my bike. The ends are the same color as my windshield etc so it was just kinda doing it up with my bike.

·
Registered
ZX10RR
228 Posts
At 90mph they dont do anything. I only noticed difference when going over 250km/h which would be over 150mph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts