Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puig Black Opaque for 2008 ZX10R...

Where can I find this? Anyone have pics of this on there bike?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
is that night shade or did someone tint your stuff?
If you mean my headlights one is black vinyl the other is semi transparent bus wrap (like they use to put ads on the side of a bus) - PITA to work with. I then disconnected the right headlight and turn the hi beam on when I want light (as the wrap is semi transparent it does not blind anyone)

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
If you mean my headlights one is black vinyl the other is semi transparent bus wrap (like they use to put ads on the side of a bus) - PITA to work with. I then disconnected the right headlight and turn the hi beam on when I want light (as the wrap is semi transparent it does not blind anyone)
interesting, why not just go with the bus tape on both sides? is the reg lamp nothing with it on? Sorry for the thread jack, but that is a cool looking windscreen, i would like it a shade or two lighter though.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
interesting, why not just go with the bus tape on both sides? is the reg lamp nothing with it on? Sorry for the thread jack, but that is a cool looking windscreen, i would like it a shade or two lighter though.
I use the lights very rarely - I'm not much of a night rider plus the one side completely blacked out ooks better IMHO.

Regarding the windscreen if this were a track specific bike I would have a lighter screen but as it is right now I can hardly tuck behind the screen

·
Registered
462 Posts
whats the wind like at higher speeds whEn tucked in?
Well, depending on your height.... I'm 6'2 with the same wind screen and it works quite well for me. Nothing like a Honda Goldwing or anything, but it does the job. :badteeth:

·
Registered
641 Posts
in for pics...I've been spying on a Puig dark smoke windscreen for a bit now.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Superbike Supply :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts