Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guy's I have to admit how bad I fucked up with my wife...

I got my ass on my shoulders last week
and started a thread bitching about my wife.

I said some real messed up shit about her and never should have done it.
I soo regret saying the bad things about her because I really hurt the one I loved with the shit I said.

So here is my public apology to her.

I am a fool and deserve any and all ridicule that I brought on myself.

I apologize to you from the bottom of my heart and I love you and hope that you can forgive me.

Guy's, I know I'm gonna get ripped for this but honestly,
I deserve it. I'm 46 years old and know better.
So feel free.

Leslie, I'm so very sorry and I love you.

I am a DUMBASS

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Yo da man bro ham...

Don't beat yourself up...

That's life...

Now have an american beer and get on with life...:eek:ccasion1

Respect for the public apology to your wife. We are all fam here anyway man..

·
my own worst enemy
233 Posts
I now realize this is the wrong forum for me, thank you guys for setting me straight. Good luck to you all with whatever it is that you do.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
At least ur better than some ppl that send a txt to somebody family member telling them to say they're sorry for them lol

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Everyone reacts in different ways out of anger. At least your not getting drunk everynight and beating her for the hell of it. And you manned up on something you think you were wrong on.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
And a real man can appoligize. Everyone has problems man, but It takes alot to man up and appoligize. Your both lucky to have each other. :thumbsup:
:+1:

Life will always have it's good and bad, and real caring partners will do everything regardless for each other. You are fortunate to have a loving wife sticking by you and and vice versa. It's things like this that bring two people together.

I think it is time for you and her, to take a few hours to spend some quality time and take her to Starbucks.
This is what I would do.
Well if I had a wife.. And if I did, I would do this reguarly. Probably every day. If it was a very hot Summer Sunday afternoon I would start in my area then take a ride to Malibu just before sunset over looking the water watching the sun set in the dry warm air as the sky changes colors and the sun if halfway setting. Where you can look directly at it with various colors in the sky being overshadowed by the moon's light refecting off the waters edge as nightfall embodies the sky, sipping away on a Venti Mocha Latte and some chocolate covered espresso beans. While is sitting next to you and your head is on her shoulders as she is runnding her fingers through your hair letting you know how much she really appreciates you and...

Okay... this is getting depressing now since I don't have a wife.
This is just great. Thanks a lot. Now I'm depressed.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Lmfao as I drink my free starbucks brand coffee at work ^^
I'm gald my suffering and depression provided you with comic releif.

:sad:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts

Life will always have it's good and bad, and real caring partners will do everything regardless for each other. You are fortunate to have a loving wife sticking by you and and vice versa. It's things like this that bring two people together.

I think it is time for you and her, to take a few hours to spend some quality time and take her to Starbucks.
This is what I would do.
Well if I had a wife.. And if I did, I would do this reguarly. Probably every day. If it was a very hot Summer Sunday afternoon I would start in my area then take a ride to Malibu just before sunset over looking the water watching the sun set in the dry warm air as the sky changes colors and the sun if halfway setting. Where you can look directly at it with various colors in the sky being overshadowed by the moon's light refecting off the waters edge as nightfall embodies the sky, sipping away on a Venti Mocha Latte and some chocolate covered espresso beans. While is sitting next to you and your head is on her shoulders as she is runnding her fingers through your hair letting you know how much she really appreciates you and...

LMAO!!!!!! Dude that was CLASSIC!!:crackup::spit:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

This is what I would do.

you and that other member broke up? I swore yall were soul mates when yall started talking abt each of yalls love of Starbucks

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
you and that other member broke up? I swore yall were soul mates when yall started talking abt each of yalls love of Starbucks
I know.. I have come to realize, somethings are just not meant to be.
Plus the other member didn't have a uterus. Which was a major dealbreaker.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I am a DUMBASS
Everybody has to have goals. Become the best dumbass possible! :lol:

I missed the thread about your wife. Hopefully she forgives you. Was she jewelry upset? A buddy of mine gets in to a bit of trouble from time to time and that's what his wife says to him. It's pretty comical and they always work it out.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts