Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, this is Bird Dog's bike, I hacked into his computer to plead for help. Ever since that jerk took me to the race track all he thinks about is how to change me to get me ready for next year. As I watched him stroll through the garage with a wild look in his eyes and alcohol in his hand I heard him say something about sticking a pipe up my ass, taking off my forks, and skinning me like a deer! This guy is effing nuts! You gotta help me, I don't know if I will ever look like a factory bike again. He tried to tell me it won't hurt a bit, but I have seen this A-hole work on bikes while he is drinking and let me tell you, there is cussing involved pretty much every time. I don't know what else he has planned for me, but when I know, I will let you all know. I have attached a few pics so you can see how he treats me, PLEASE, someone call BPS (Bike Protective Services) and have this jerk set straight before he really tears me apart. Seriously, I don't want to end up like that poor old ZX-9 in the back ground... That thing will NEVER get finished and I deserve better than that!

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Nice, you'll be ok kawi. Ok count backwards from 100 and it'll bee over before you know it. Maybe if you're luck when you wke you'll be the right color. BLACK.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
OHHH DUDE your sO screwed! my owner has made a bunch of bikes into
''race bikes"...yeah right!... I think he is a serial killer:eek: I say this because there are a bunch of old beat up bike parts laying around his shop! and there are NO bikes that they fit any where near! And there are pictures of old bikes hanging on the shop walls! it's kind of freaky I hope he don't eat me!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so the pipe up the ass thing was not so bad... he said it had to be done in order for the new clothes to fit and I feel like a million bucks without that stupid ass boom box. I am a little concerned about the Dzus fasteners he showed me, WTF is this lunatic about to do to me? Whatever happens, please dear god let me stay Blue, I don't want to be ugly AND slow!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ok, so the pipe up the ass thing was not so bad... he said it had to be done in order for the new clothes to fit and I feel like a million bucks without that stupid ass boom box. I am a little concerned about the Dzus fasteners he showed me, WTF is this lunatic about to do to me? Whatever happens, as long as he paints me Black, I'm tired of being ugly AND slow!
I'm with ya on the Black dude good choice:thumbsup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............:spit::spit::spit:

Kawi has got to be GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :thumbsup:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm not gonna lie...it took me about a sentance before I realized WTF was going on!!! FAIL on me!?!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
nice pics.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh no he is a serial killer..........he going to turn you into a RC plane!!!....Quick get out of there. Strip off your tire warmers and head over to my house.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, Bird Dog's bike here again...

so today that a-hole went out and beat the crap outta me, spending most of the day in triple digits on some back country roads. I have to admit, I kinda liked it... Bird Dog made plans with his accomplice to "work on me" again tonight... Something about making me sit on a new spring and giving me my new legs tonight? I fear for my life as I am sure they will be in a bad mood while the cowboys are getting their asses kicked by the saints. This could get ugly!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Shit, today was fkin beautiful outside!!!!!! And here's mine, she's really, really pissed, because she's all cleaned up, just got new spark plugs, k and n air filter, and wanted me to give it to her bad today! But she remains like this b/c I have to be patient and adjust her valves next.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, not so bad tonight. The cowboys shocked the saints and despite Bird Dog and Goldfish drinking I managed to get my new legs with no mishaps so far (those A-Holes need to quit drinking though). I swear Goldfish was thinking dirty thoughts as he was bouncing my front end all over the place while trying to sound sexy while saying "you like that don't ya bitch?" (he really sounded like a perverted old man, but I kinda liked it). Now if only that worthless owner of mine will take me out tomorrow we might get my new forks dialed in, if not, I am running away! Oh crap! I hear Bird Dog coming, gotta go for now!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts