Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys if you haven't got it go get it. It's only $20 on PS2 and it has Pro Stock Motorcycles on it. Now if any of ya'll have been playing it, post your times up. A pic conformation of the ET may need to be posted if we feel :bs: is involved. I'll start.
60FT-0.975
330FT-2.832
[email protected]
1000FT-5.810
[email protected]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I played it a few times but not much. My best times in low 7.0s but I did get once a .000 reaction time. :cool:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Privateer bike
60ft - .98?
1/4 - 7.01
mph - 19?

I went 4.48 in fueler and thats WITHOUT red lighting in the qualifying rounds>:thumbsup:

This game is so dam addicting :missing:
:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
448 Posts
any cheats??
Got a badazz TF tune that will have that thing on the rear tires to the 1000ft [email protected]
Know there out there, but don't know any of them :dontknow:

Did you go 40's during an event qualifying pass... or just normal testing / (quick race) racing?
I only ask because as I'm sure you noticed, if you red-light during a qualifying pass at an event, your time still counts and its usually hell-a-fast :cool:
:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
How are the graphix on this game? Does it look real? Anyone have any pix?

·
Registered
110 Posts
its a real cool game and the graphics are about a 8 out of 10. I have been 6.86 at maple grove and it took about a whole weekend to get it tuned and still have a long way to go. 06green how about a hint on that 440 tune I have been low 50s on the rear tires through the 8th but its on ice going through top end and usally ends up on its lid in the shut down area

·
Registered
448 Posts
its a real cool game and the graphics are about a 8 out of 10. I have been 6.86 at maple grove and it took about a whole weekend to get it tuned and still have a long way to go. 06green how about a hint on that 440 tune I have been low 50s on the rear tires through the 8th but its on ice going through top end and usally ends up on its lid in the shut down area
You went .86 on a PS bike?????????????????????????????
I aint totally callin :bs: yet, but uhhh... thats a tuff one to swallow..:shady::shady:
And I do know that the TF cars and rails won't go anywhere during the day at Maple Grove.
Have been 4.679 in a FC at H-town though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
110 Posts
yea a .86 on the night time run and then it run .91 to .93 all in the day in eliminations

1 - 12 of 12 Posts