Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I am the proud new owner of a 2004 ZX10R with 6000miles on the clock.

I have numerous bikes in my collection but needed a new(er) trackday bike. I have been running a 1992 ZX-7R now for almost 3 years and I think I have outgrown it. I want to hold on to the bike if I can but its time for her to step aside as I wanted more grunt for the straightaways. Damn Gixxer 1000's were killing me down the straights and I ate them alive through the corners.
Hopefully, the mighty ZX10R will do the trick for me?

Gotta replace a few body panels and such for the time being. I am going with full race bodywork but don't have the funds to change it up yet. I want to get good stuff so I will be into 700 bones to get bodywork on it. Right now, it has some lowside rash on one side and I want to replace those panels for the time being and also to have a nice set of street bodywork in storage in case I ever want to change it back.

Nice to meet you all!

Bernie

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx Everyone,

Great to be here.
Just got back from a business trip and I am set to do some repairs to the bike to get it out on the track.
It had a lowside to the right when I bought it and I need to dig up some bodywork for it, etc.
Heading over to the for sale / wanted section.
I will post some pics of her and others in my collection soon.

Cheers.
Bernie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts