Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a sidewinder legal? if not how bout the one that looks kinda like a sidewinder but is angled up like a regular pipe? i think its brocks street megaphone.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
is a sidewinder legal? if not how bout the one that looks kinda like a sidewinder but is angled up like a regular pipe? i think its brocks street megaphone.
Sidewinders are not legal in Prostar, but the Brock's Street Meg is and Muzzy's M10:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
what is the best pipe to ruin on a 05 zx-10 because I was thinking about getting that sidewinder pipe from brock's or muzzy. I hear they are pretty sweet and make tons of power what do you guys think.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
what is the best pipe to ruin on a 05 zx-10 because I was thinking about getting that sidewinder pipe from brock's or muzzy. I hear they are pretty sweet and make tons of power what do you guys think.
If all you plan on doing is drag racing then the sidewinder is your pipe. Brock's, Muzzy, and Tsukigi all make nice sidewinders. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i wonder if murray still makes sidewinders......yall heard of dennis murray?
I've seen them on some Busa's but no 10's nor gsxr's.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think this pipe makes really good mid range and top end power...
:crackup: :crackup: jkjk
:mrgreen:
Good ground clearance to :mrgreen:

·
Registered
24 Posts
did you notice an increase in power with putting on the brock's full system or no. If so where did you notice the power increase the most.

·
Registered
24 Posts
RR why do you say to run the sidewinder if I only plan on drag racing the bike. I there something wrong with running it on the street.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
RR why do you say to run the sidewinder if I only plan on drag racing the bike. I there something wrong with running it on the street.
You can't lean the bike with the regular sidewinder. It is a really nice pipe though but if you have to turn quick you will either scrape the hell out of it or it will cause you to wreck.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
You can't lean the bike with the regular sidewinder. It is a really nice pipe though but if you have to turn quick you will either scrape the hell out of it or it will cause you to wreck.
:+1:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:imwnin:

·
Registered
519 Posts
well a lot of drag racers around my way use sidewinder headers but megaphone pipe it is the crazy the shit they come up wit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts